Cardiovascular Equipment Warranty
PLEASE READ THESE WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING YOUR SF HEALTH TECH PRODUCT. BY USING THE EQUIPMENT, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE YOUR PRODUCT AND RETURN YOUR PRODUCT TO SF HEALTHTECH. PLEASE SEE OUR RETURN POLICY FOR DETAILS AND/OR ADDITIONAL RETURN REQUIREMENTS.
Kreative Enterprises (“SF Health Tech”) warrants all new SF Health Tech Products to be free from defects in materials and manufacture for the warranty periods set forth below. The warranty periods commence on the invoice date of the original purchase. This warranty applies only against defects discovered within the warranty period and extends only to the original purchaser of the product. Parts repaired or replaced under the terms of this warranty will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period only. To claim under this warranty, the buyer must notify SF Health Tech or authorized SF Health Tech Distributor within 48 hours after the date of discovery of any nonconformity and make the affected product available for inspection by SF Health Tech or its service representative. SF Health Tech’s obligations under this warranty are limited as set forth below.
Warranty Periods and Coverage (COMMERCIAL USE)
|Warranty Coverage||Warranty Period|
|Structural frame||2 years|
|Treadmill drive motor||1 year|
|Items subject to wear, including: seats, pedal straps, and grips||1 year|
|Mechanical and electrical parts||1 year|
|PVS, transmitters||1 year|
|High wear console items, including: headphone jacks, and USB connectors||1 year|
|Third party television receiver and/or media receiver boxes (set top boxes)||1 year|
|Batteries, non-integrated receivers, non-integrated PVS, and controllers||1 year|
|Product labor (including: base, console, PVS)||1 year|
Warranty Periods and Coverage (PRIVATE, CONSUMER CUSTOMERS AND NON-BUSINESS)
|Warranty Coverage||Warranty Period|
|Structural frame||3 years|
|Treadmill drive motor||1 year 6 months|
|Items subject to wear, including: seats, pedal straps, and grips||1 year 6 months|
|Mechanical and electrical parts||1 year 6 months|
|PVS, transmitters||1 year 6 months|
|High wear console items, including: headphone jacks, and USB connectors||1 year 6 months|
|Third party television receiver and/or media receiver boxes (set top boxes)||1 year 6 months|
|Batteries, non-integrated receivers, non-integrated PVS, and controllers||1 year 6 months|
|Product labor (including: base, console, PVS)||1 year 6 months|
Limited Extended Warranty and Coverage
To the extent the original purchaser purchases a limited extended warranty for Cardiovascular Products as set forth in a signed Product Quote that has been accepted by SF Health Tech, then such limited extended warranty (i) shall only apply to Mechanical, Electrical parts and Product Labor, if applicable, (ii) shall commence on the invoice date of the original purchase, (iii) shall replace, and not be in addition to, the warranty periods for Mechanical and Electric parts and Product Labor set forth above (e.g., the standard warranty period and the extended warranty period shall NOT be cumulative), (iv) for SF Storm cardio, shall be subject to the original use-based warranty and shall not extend beyond 5000 hours, and (v) shall be subject to all the terms and conditions set forth herein.
In no event shall any limited extended warranty apply to the following parts:
- High Wear Console Items, including: Headphone Jacks, and USB Connectors
- Third Party Television Receiver and/or Media Receiver Boxes (Set Top Boxes)
- Batteries, Non-integrated Receivers, Non-integrated PVS, Cache Servers, and Controllers
Conditions and Restrictions
This warranty is valid only in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
- The warranty applies to the SF Health Tech product only if:
- it has been serviced by a SF Health Tech Authorized Service Provider and/or SF Health Tech Certified facility staff.
- it remains in the possession of the original purchaser and proof of purchase is demonstrated;
- it has not been subjected to accident, misuse, abuse, improper service, or non-SF Health Tech modification; and
- claims are made within the warranty period.
- This warranty does not cover damage or equipment failure caused by electrical wiring not in compliance with electrical codes or SF Health Tech’s specifications as detailed in the product documentation, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance as outlined in the product documentation. SF Health Tech is not responsible for Internet connectivity to its products. This restriction applies to services, such as those provided by an Internet service provider (ISP), and also to hardware related to Internet connectivity, such as Ethernet cabling, routers, servers and switches.
- SF Health Tech television receivers are designed to meet the standards available as of March 1, 2016. Not all features are available depending on the country, area, broadcaster, or service provider. SF Health Tech is not responsible for changes in global broadcast standards, or for signal quality of television, video, audio, or other media supplied to its products. Compatibility with future services is not guaranteed. Such hardware can include (but is not limited to) audio, video, and radio-frequency (RF) cabling, connectors, receivers, modulators, combiners, distribution amplifiers, splitters, and so on.
- SF Health Tech cannot guarantee that the heart rate measurement system on its products will work for all users in all instances. Heart rate measurement accuracy varies based on a number of factors, including the user’s physiology and age, the method in which the equipment and the heart rate measurement system is used, external interference, and other factors that may influence heart rate acquisition and processing.
- SF Health Tech does not warranty the work or product of third party companies (e.g., head end systems, low voltage wiring, etc.).
- Moving parts bolted to the structural frame are not included in the “Structural Frame” warranty (e.g., moving arms, seat and back pad assemblies, cross ramp assemblies, position adjustments, etc.).
- All terms of coverage under this commercial warranty remains the same regardless of where the equipment is installed or used, including commercial cardiovascular products sold into a residential (home) environment.
This Limited Warranty shall not apply to:
- Software updates;
- Software defects that do not materially and negatively affect the exercise functionality of the product under normal use conditions at the time of installation;
- Consumable goods or cosmetic items of the product, to include all plastic or painted surfaces, the exterior of which has been damaged or defaced as a result of abuse, misuse, accident, improper service or installation, mishandling or modification in design or construction not authorized by SF Health Tech; including, without limitation, use or incorporation of any non-OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) replacement parts;
- Cosmetic, structural, or functional damage (including rust, corrosion and unusual wear) caused by failure to follow the maintenance procedures described in the product documentation;
- Repairs performed on SF Health Tech equipment missing a serial number or with a serial tag that has been altered or defaced;
- Service calls to correct installation of the equipment or instruct owners on how to use the equipment;
- RFID tokens;
- Cable raceway systems;
- Pickup and delivery involved with repairs; or
- Any labor costs incurred beyond the applicable labor warranty period.
Disclaimer and Release
The limited warranties provided herein are the exclusive warranties given by SF Health Tech and supersede any prior, contrary or additional representations, whether oral or written. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE THAT APPLY TO ANY PARTS DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE PERIODS OF EXPRESS WARRANTIES GIVEN ABOVE FOR THOSE SAME PARTS. SF HEALTH TECH HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES THOSE WARRANTIES THEREAFTER. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. SF HEALTH TECH ALSO HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO ANY NONCONFORMANCE OR DEFECT IN ANY PRODUCT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (A) ANY OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, RIGHT, CLAIM OR REMEDY IN TORT, WHETHER OR NOT ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF SF HEALTH TECH OR ITS SUPPLIERS (WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED); AND (B) ANY OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, RIGHT, CLAIM OR REMEDY FOR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO ANY EQUIPMENT. This disclaimer and release shall apply even if the express warranty set forth above fails of its essential purpose.
For any product described above that fails to conform to its warranty, SF Health Tech will provide, at its sole discretion, one of the following: (1) repair; (2) replacement; or (3) refund of the purchase price. SF Health Tech Limited Warranty service may be obtained by contacting the authorized SF Health Tech office or Distributor from whom you purchased the item. SF Health Tech compensates SF Health Tech Authorized Servicers for warranty trips within their normal service area to repair commercial equipment at the customer’s location. You may be charged a trip charge outside the service area. THESE SHALL BE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES OF THE BUYER FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY.
Exclusion of Consequential and Incidental Damages
SF HEALTH TECH AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL HAVE NO OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT (INCLUDING WARRANTY), TORT (INCLUDING ACTIVE, PASSIVE, OR IMPUTED NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), OR OTHERWISE, FOR DAMAGE TO THE EQUIPMENT, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF USE, REVENUE OR PROFIT, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF SUBSTITUTE EQUIPMENT, ADDITIONAL COSTS INCURRED BY BUYER (BY WAY OF CORRECTION OR OTHERWISE) OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER RESULTING FROM NONDELIVERY OR FROM THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT. This exclusion applies even if the above warranty fails of its essential purposes and regardless of whether such damages are sought for breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, or strict liability in tort or under any other legal theory. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from one jurisdiction to another.
Complete this portion and keep for your records.
Purchased from: __________________________________________________
Example: Distributor OR SF HEALTHTECH
Phone number: __________________________________________________
Example: Distributor OR SF HEALTHCARE
Example: AMT 885 or EFX 883
Serial number: __________________________________________________
The serial number is found on the shipping container.
Effective: ___ April, 2019
Commercial Cardio Warranty | 36286-117, ENU © 2019 SF Health Tech Incorporated | 1st July 2018